The Garden: your #NeighborhoodFarmhouse
What could we accomplish if surrounded by the love and support of an entire community? Nourished by good food, empowered with knowledge and hands-on skills, respected like a good friend and neighbor? I created The Garden as a tribute to all the amazing people doing amazing things that I’ve met on my journey. It is my gift to them, to the children I hope to have some day, and to you. I look forward to meeting you at The Garden.
Our farmhouse and gardens are available for private events.
Our grand vision is to reawaken humanity’s connection to food, the planet and each other. How do we accomplish something so big? By offering people (like you) easy ways to connect, share, learn and engage in more nourishing ways of living.
Our mission is to create a welcoming space for people to connect and create a thriving social ecosystem. Our neighborhood farmhouse seeks to launch a new generation of activists and entrepreneurs who support farmers and families in their own neighborhoods and, indeed, across our entire food shed.
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. African proverb.
- S O U L (seasonal, organic, unrefined, local) food
- Loving and respectful approaches to others
- Diverse skill sets in our community
- Opportunities to recognize those unique gifts
- For radical self-sufficiency AND radical interdependency (i.e. we are prepared to stand alone, but choose to stand together)
- To reclaim traditions by reconnecting old and young in our community